The sub-domain nomdurefuge.ffcam.fr is published by the French Federation of Alpine and Mountain Clubs (FFCAM) association law 1901 approved by the Ministry of Youth and Sports, No. SIRET 775 671 316 00260.
24 avenue de Laumière
Tel. : 01.53.72.87.00
Director of the publication: President of the Federation
Design and maintenance: FFCAM; Xsalto
Host : Xsalto
Site optimized for 800x600 resolution for Internet Explorer versions 5.5 or later.
Declaration to the CNIL
In accordance with the law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 related to data processing, files and freedom, this site has been the subject of a declaration to the National Commission of data processing and freedoms (CNIL ).
It is created at the French Federation of Alpine and Mountain Clubs, 24 avenue de Laumière, 75019 PARIS, a Web site in which the following automated processing of personal information is implemented:
- Dissemination of information relating to persons belonging to the French Federation of Alpine and Mountain Clubs, member management service, IT department.
- Dissemination of information related to external bodies: the Ministry of Sports, associations affiliated to the Federation, shelters, cabins and mountaineering centres managed by the Federation, the file leasing company, departmental and regional committees set up by the Associations affiliated to the Federation.
- Setting up of the Email service
- The collection of personal data through forms for an application to join the French Mountaineering Club, for participation in a competition, and the sending of newsletters.
- The collection of personal data through forms of the French Federation of Alpine and Mountain Clubs, 24 avenue de Laumière, 75019 PARIS: member management service, IT department.
Right of access and rectification
In accordance with the law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978, you have a right of access to this information and the right of rectification, as well as a right of opposition to conservation. If you wish to exercise this right, please contact us.
French and international laws relating to intellectual property protect the entire www.ffcam.fr site and its subdomains. All rights of reproduction are reserved, including for downloadable documents. All the texts, graphics, icons, photographs, plans, logos, videos, sounds, brands (...) and more generally all the elements composing the site www.ffcam.fr, its subdomains, in accordance with Article L122-4 of the Intellectual Property Code, may be the subject of any representation or reproduction, in whole or in part, on any medium whatsoever, without the express prior authorization Of the FFCAM. Failure to comply with this prohibition constitutes an act of infringement, which could involve the civil and / or criminal liability of its author.
The information communicated on the site www.ffcam.fr and its sub-domains are provided as an indication, they are non contractual and cannot engage the responsibility of the FFCAM or its clubs. They may be changed or updated without notice.
The FFCAM and its clubs assume no responsibility for the use of the site or the contents of www.ffcam.fr and its sub-domains. Thus the FFCAM is not responsible for any direct or indirect damages, such as those arising from the User's access to the site, use, non-compliance, or any infringement of third party rights on www.ffcam.fr and its sub-domains.
The user of the www.ffcam.fr site and its subdomains waives any right of recourse against the FFCAM and its clubs in the case of proceedings brought by a third party against him due to the use and / Illegal exploitation of the site www.ffcam.fr.
The www.ffcam.fr site and its sub-domains may contain links to partner sites of FFCAM, clubs or third parties. The FFCAM has no control over these sites and therefore assumes no responsibility for the availability of these sites, their content, advertisements, products or services available on or from these sites.
The brands that appear on the site www.ffcam.fr and its sub-domains are protected brands of the partners of the FFCAM. Any reproduction or use of these marks without the express authorization of these partners is strictly prohibited.